People adore Gemstone jewelry due to its breathtakingly beautiful and versatile look. The purple color charming and sparkling Amethyst Jewelry adds an instant touch of beauty and elegance.
According to old Greek beliefs, the Amethyst was a strong blade that could abolish the dragon of excessive alcohol intake. The purple gem emerged its meaning from the Greek word ‘Amethystos,’ which means ‘not intoxicating.’
Historically, the purple gem garnered importance as it was considered a sacred stone by many cultures and religions globally for centuries. Furthermore, it depicts fearlessness and power so that one can claim it as a shielding stone.
Apart from shielding the gem, the Amethyst eliminates the negative energy of stress and anxiety. So, most people use it to meditate to clear their intellect from disturbing thoughts.
Evolution of Amethyst And Larimar
Greeks believed that Amethyst had many healing benefits. Moreover, the gorgeous and lustrous magic of the tempting mystical gem enthralled the attention of every culture globally. It’s associated with spirituality, royal descent in fable, religion, and history.
Another famous and rare gemstone is Larimar. Its rarity, appealing color, and design make it perfect for crafting graceful Larimar Jewelry. Its found only on the Caribbean Island of the Dominican Republic.
Purple Gems owned a legacy of wealth, royalty, and strength. Therefore, Britishers used it as a gem to decorate the royal crowns as a glowing amethyst ornament. As a result, Larimar is the Caribbean’s best-kept secret and exclusive stone of the tropics.
The interior of the Larimar is described mainly by a remarkable array of white and blue shades. Wear Larimar Ring and feel relaxed and calm from the inside, just like a peaceful ocean or sea.
Attributes of Sea Stone And Purple Gem
Another name for Larimar is the ‘Atlantis Stone’ or ‘Dolphin Stone,’ which signifies the qualities designated to this exquisite gem. If you stop and gaze at the gemstone, you will realize its enticing beauty as if sunlight is playing with the peaceful tranquility of blue Caribbean waters.
The main reason behind it is that the Dolphin stone links with the components of air and water. Therefore, it represents a balance between thoughts, emotions, spirit, and body.
Larimar shows its excellent composing and soothing effect on its wearer. Wear Moldavite Jewelry to eradicate everything you need to let go of to re-install new energy, positive vibe, and true vision into your life. The Amethyst is a February birthstone. It belongs to the crystal family, so undoubtedly, it’s the most precious. You can gift it in the form of a beautiful piece of jewelry to your loved ones on the sixteenth and seventeenth wedding anniversaries.
Healing Qualities of Larimar & Amethyst Gemstone
- The most fantastic thing about gemstones is that they have incredible and unique healing abilities. Extremely famous gems like Opal and Moonstone have distinctive capacities such as balancing emotions and bringer of good fortune and luck. ”
- People wear Opal Jewelry due to its magnetic play of colors and reflected light that looks like a rainbow. In addition, the Opal gemstone is an October birthstone.
- The February birthstone or purple quartz has been entitled ”the master healer of gemstones” because of its terrific healing qualities. It associates with the crown and root Chakra, and they have a superb ability to heal and balance all Chakras.
- While the spiritual healing process, Amethyst effectively integrates with other gemstones due to its excellent qualities. Boost self-esteem and reduce nausea and digestive discomfort by using Purple gem.
- Larimar gemstone helps you to communicate better and eliminate the effects of emotional distress. It works impactfully on the Throat Chakra. So, one must prefer wearing it in the form of a necklace. ‘
Gemstone Jewelry – Amethyst And Larimar – Timeless Trend
People wear elegant Moonstone Jewelry due to its sacred feminine energies and radiant blue and white light that looks like a moon. The Moon rules the gem Moonstone.
Another most trendy and timeless piece of ornament is the Aquamarine. It’s another blue stone that looks good with any kind of attire. People wear Amethyst and Larimar for an alluring appearance and feel balanced at the spiritual, emotional, and physical levels.
Hi, I am Sophie Cruz. I have been working as a product manager at Rananjay Exports for more than five years. Rananjay Exports is a worldwide manufacturing and wholesaling company based in India that deals in Gemstone jewelry and other 150-plus varieties of gemstones.