Smart Hands is a 24-hour on-site support service for the management, deployment and troubleshooting of data center infrastructure.
From site help when needed, to help with remote services and remote data centers, Techni move’s state-of-the-art technology provides the best services in its class.
The Smart Hands service is an excellent and popular option for bringing in art professionals. In addition to high turnover and reliability. Smart Hands is also cheap because you are not connected to a long-term contract and trained data center engineers. They can perform many tasks quickly and efficiently good.
Certification and qualifications:
Our technical equipment is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and we have international service from our partners.
- Tests and rankings for our identity
- Our submission is complete and has at least one of the following qualifications:
- CompTIA + / CompTIA Network + / CompTIA Server +
- Microsoft MCSA / MCSE
- Cisco CCENT / CCNA / CCNP / CCIE
- Fortinet Network Engineer (NSE)
- Juniper Networks Obtained Professional Security Secrets (JNCIP-SEC)
- Cisco Certified Internet Service Provider (CCIE-Security)
- Expert Check Point Certified (CCSE)
- Annoyed Confidence Management Professional (OSCP)
- As required work, we help reduce CAPEX and turnaround time without complicated agreement.
Smart Hands immediately detects responses to potential server problems. It also provides distribution management, custom setup, and 24-hour speed detection assistance. Smart Hands services increases the presence of information technology on your site and encourages support staff to perform more efficient tasks as well as perform various tasks with users who are not on the site.
- smart touch service
- one in the field of services
- Installation of rail connection
- Connect a cross cloud
- Installation of cross-platform equipment
- Quick network setup
- Move or fasten the strap
- Server remote settings
- Move the appliance to a place in the cupboard
- Equipment installation and settings
- Removal, installation and installation of connection cards
- Operating system installation
- Distribution input
- Restart the physical server phone
- Replacement of vehicles
- Smaller storage
- Replace physical hardware
- Prepare the ladder before installing the patch panel
- Engine, server and turn on the soft server
About Smart Hands service:
- Wireless Services: Any services provided by the authorized or unlicensed network, including Wi-Fi, either in storage or on a mobile phone.
- SaaS refers to software that integrates the system management, control, and management functions that Tyler performs for Tyler software, as well as the ability to access and use Tyler software as well as deploy and support Tyler software, including periodic. Decisions on databases and safeguards under the SLA system. SaaS does not include support for software or hardware, training, consulting/other professional services.
- Verizon OSS services include: (a) Verizon will provide CBB usage data of this Supplement. based on (b) “Verizon OSS Information” of this Appendix.
- A wireless service provider is an air service provider.
- Integrated Digital Services Network (ISDN) is a flexible network service that provides digital connection between the endpoint for voice and data transmission simultaneously.
- Access services are responsible for accessing international and domestic exchanges as well as private transport services provided prior to the start and / or end of PBX traffic.
- A contract for the provision of professional sports services is a contract by which any person who works or works to provide services as a player of a professional sports club, professional sports club or athlete.
- Built-in digital internet service or “ISDN” refers to the digital circuits that changed the network service. ISDN Basic Rate (BRI). And It provides end-to-end channel-controlled digital connection (two (2) carriers and one (1) data for voice or data transmission on one or both channels transmitting the data channel packet ISDN (PRI) twenty-three (23). For BRI, the transmission channels are 64 Kbps, the data channel is 16 Kbps and the PRI is twenty-four (24) channels at 64 Kbps or more.
- Hosting Services: (i) Provide Rackspace for the use of the shared system described in the Service Description and (ii) Support.
- Internet service: any service provided by an Internet service provider enabling customers to access it under this Agreement; Air carrier means air carrier.
- Beta service is a service or services that can be provided to customers free of charge so that they can test its features. And also well-known features such as beta, pilot, limited edition, developer reviews, no production, reviews, or similar explanation.
- Program work involves the work, as long as it is based on a learning contract. They work on necessary project supervision and development, review of projects, computer software and updates, support instructions, planning. and student work, school-related vocational training, assessment of interest in arts or work, and examinations and employment contracts.
- Broadband means Verizon DSL or wire-based network service (each with priority). Verizon’s DSL internet service is also known as “Internet Speed” (“HSI”).
- Support services: support services that Ground Sure provides, including third party descriptions of environmental data, environmental support advice, research and analysis, site reviews, monitoring and sites.
- Private wireless service: Commercial mobile service, unlicensed air service, as well as wireless service under federal law and regulations. Cloud service refers to the existing SAP cloud service and is described in detail based on the appropriate SAP Partner Edge template.
- The product / service is the product / value / equipment provided by the partner.
- Program services include the management of the symptoms and pain of an untreated patient, as well as the emotional, spiritual, and emotional effects of a person and their family in a temporary or permanent home, which may include health care and home care for the latter.
- Internet Services is a Microsoft service provided by customers who sign this agreement. It does not include software and services provided under special license.
- Customer Portal means the Liferay Portal Store or Liferay Affiliate. provides a variety of services available to customers with a Liferay subscription as described in the section.
- The audited workforce represents all or part of the healthcare services provided. Which are covered by the agreement between the department and PHP.
- Compulsory response service is a job that makes ongoing care more effective than initial trauma through community rehabilitation and rehabilitation.
- Business means a job related to the company.
- Other obligations mean that the service listed on Form B, requested by the Community on its own behalf of its citizens and businesses.