Get Well Cards
How to create get well ceremony for someone
A get-well ceremony is a formal event in which the guest of honor is the person who needs to recover from illness or injury. It’s designed to provide emotional and spiritual support.
It can be a small and limited event where only close family members are invited, or it can be an all-day affair with guests coming in and out during their free time to offer well wishes, get well cards, prayers, and words of encouragement.
Below are steps to follow in planning your get-well ceremony.
1. Let the ill person know that you are planning a ceremony and ask them if there is anything they would like you to do or say on their behalf. If there are kids, let them know too and include them in some of the work involved. For example, they can create a poster showing their support or send a get well cards or craft they made at school to make an entryway display that welcomes guests.
2. Choose a good time to hold the get-well ceremony. Don’t schedule it during a hectic week or when you have company coming over to visit. Choose an early evening time, so people can come and go in between other activities they have scheduled. Send a get well soon cards to the patient to make them feel special.
3. Choose a date that is not too far away if it will be an all-day event; once you have chosen a date, let everybody know what time they should expect to arrive at the gathering place. Let them know who else will be attending; perhaps list the names of guests bringing food items.
4. Decide on the amount of time you’d like to spend together before you say your goodbyes and let the guests know they can come and go at will – each guest is expected to get a brief update from you on how the ill person is doing. If you are a guest you can send your well wishes earlier with free get well ecards with sendwishonline.com.
5. Think about the things that make life worth living, then express these thoughts in a free get well cards in an uplifting way. Allow your guests to share favorite memories with the ill person, including humorous stories or funny images taped to little boards that you can display in a hallway or entryway so they can be seen throughout the house.
6. Consider using a food theme to set the mood. Perhaps you could have a picnic on the living room floor or serve the hot homemade soup with crackers in front of the fireplace.
7. It’s essential to have entertainment for those who attend the get-well event, so include some drawings for an art contest, perhaps a talent show, or even games like charades. To make it more funny send funny get well cards and try to make smile the patient.
Each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
We’re all thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
Hang in there; better days are coming.
Remember to take it one day at a time, and in no time, you will be completely healthy and smiling again.
You’re in all of our warmest thoughts as you recover from your accident.
Best wishes for progress and a little encouragement every day during your recovery.
Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
Know God promises to give strength when you need it and that we are praying for you to have power and peace as you face health challenges.
We don’t always get to know why we go through struggles in this life. There is a bigger plan, and it is all in His hands. I am praying for you.
Prayer is the best medicine that doctors don’t write prescriptions for. Don’t worry; I’ll supply you with a healthy dose of prayer.
Attend the get well soon ceremony with smile so that patient will feel positive because of you. Try to make it more good with get well soon cards also add some fruits and gifts for them.
Share your views on our Group Cards cards, because we all care about your experience.