Zoho Analytics is a Business Intelligence and analytics system. It is available on the cloud as well as on-premise, which will help all kinds of organizations to get important insights from their data. It enables the users to create as well as share reports easily within minutes even with no IT assistance.
Users are able to upload and synchronize valuable data from the spreadsheets, web, and applications; they can build reports and dashboards in a matter of minutes with a simple drag-and-drop user interface, and share them with the key performance indicators. Zoho Analytics can be used across a number of functional areas and by many users for all their reporting and analytics requirements.
Here is functional areas
- Uploading any data – Upload spreadsheets and any other data in a safe and secure way.
- Pushing the data from any application – Pushing data from the cloud or in-house applications and databases for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Zoho Analytics will help in the connection, reforming, and improving data for analytics.
- Provides a variety of charts, pivot tables, as well as tabular view components for building valuable reports and dashboards.
- With Zoho Analytics, users are able to visually analyze and build insightful reports and dashboards themselves, with the drag-and-drop interface.
- Provides conversational analytics, models for forecasting models, Zia insights, as well as What-if analysis.
- Creation of wonderful presentations with the help of slideshows and portals.
- Developing the reports along with the colleagues and then sharing those reports with others to facilitate better decision-making.
- Embedding the reports and dashboards in websites, applications, and blogs for more consumption.
- Getting a full-fledged and effective BI solution under the organization’s own brand name.
Managing the users in the organization
All the users in the organization can be managed by the Manage Users tab on the page Account Settings by the following steps –
- Go for Zoho crm login with analytics at https://analytics.zoho.com/.
- On clicking of the Setup icon, you can open the Settings page. Then select the Manage Users button.
- You can view all the users listed on the page. Users can be added and removed, their roles can be modified, activated, and deactivated from here.
Activating/Deactivating the users in the organization
The following steps are for activating or deactivating any user –
- After Zoho Analytics login, click on the Manage Users tab on the settings page.
- The list of the users can be found on this page. Click on the Active/Inactive button for activation or deactivation of the user.
Benefits of using Zoho Analytics in any organization
- Helps in the creation of insightful dashboards for getting important information.
- Getting an in-depth overview of all the operations with the help of visualizations across various regions.
- Managers are able to perform a deep analysis through Zoho Analytics that will increase the business intelligence with the help of effective features.
- Providing the managers with access to the content the clients and colleagues are able to see and edit. Users having access are able to publish the reports and embed those into the websites or even share them through email for collaborating purposes.
- Offers smooth integration of the software’s analytics capabilities into other solutions like CRM systems or ERP platforms etc.
- Zoho Analytics has a scalable architecture that helps in the building and integration of analytics into any kind of application.
- Drawing data from a number of sources which include outside sources of data into a single database. This enables businesses to be answerable with regard to customer behavior, operations of the business, financial status, and more.
Users can use huge data, are able to perform a number of analytical tasks, as well as visualize the results. They will be able to make data-informed business decisions. Zoho Analytics has both flexible on-premise and cloud deployment models. Zoho Analytics will enable the users for creating visualizations and dashboards for displaying their data with the help of a fast and, easy model. It gives insight into the business data of an organization on demand even without any IT assistance or the need of extensive automation.