FashionLife Style

How to choose the perfect sunglasses for your face shape

If you’re looking for the best way to show off your style, your face shape is the first place to start.

The right pair of sunglasses can make all the difference in how you look and feel. Choosing the stylish yet right glasses for your face shape will help you achieve a look that complements your features and makes you look and feel amazing. If you love using sunglasses, you’ll love the Eyewa coupon code to get a big discount on your next shopping trip.

Below are the tips on how to choose the perfect sunglasses for your face shape:

Take Some Time To Understand Your Face Shape

The first step to choosing the perfect sunglasses is understanding your face shape. You can do this by looking at yourself in a mirror or asking a friend if they think they can guess your face shape.

If you’re unsure about your face shape, then you can use these tips:

  • Round faces have a fullness around the cheeks, chin, and forehead. They have wide foreheads and small chins.
  • Oval faces are quite similar to round faces but with a longer chin and wider cheekbones.
  • Square faces have sharp edges on their forehead and jawline, accentuating their angular features.
  • Long faces have narrow foreheads and jaws compared to their cheekbones, which are usually relatively high on the face. This face type also has a pointed chin rather than a rounded one like other shapes.

Select The Frame That Suits Your Face

You may have a beautiful pair of glasses that fit you perfectly, but if they’re not flattering to your face shape, they’re not going to look good on you. The Eyewa code is a great way to save big.

Here are some tips for choosing frames that will flatter your face shape:

Square or rectangular faces:

Try cat eye or keyhole frames. These will help soften your facial features and make them appear rounder.

Round Faces:

Choose oval or square-shaped frames that will elongate your face. You want to keep the focus away from any roundness in your cheeks and chin area.

Oval Faces:

Try wider frames that add width to the sides of your face rather than length through the bridge of your nose. Remember that these frames will also add width at the bottom, so make sure they are proportional to the rest of your body size!

Choose A Lens Color That Suits You

Choosing a lens colour that suits you is a great first step in finding the best sunglasses for your face shape.

There are many different types of lenses, including mirrored, polarized, and mirrored polarized. Mirrored lenses are popular because they’re ideal for most people and can be used in most situations. They provide good glare protection and have no colour distortion. Polarized lenses block glare from reflective surfaces like water and sand, making them especially helpful when driving or playing sports outside on a sunny day. Mirrored polarized lenses combine the best of both worlds by providing high-quality glare protection with no colour distortion.

If you have light eyes, we recommend choosing a lens with high UV protection that blocks 100% UVA/UVB rays for maximum eye protection without sacrificing style or comfort. If you have dark eyes, we recommend choosing a lens colour with low UV protection that blocks only 95% UVA/UVB rays so that the other 5% will add contrast to your eyes.

Consider Functionality For The Purpose Of Your Sunglasses

When choosing the perfect sunglasses for your face shape, it’s important to consider how you plan to use them. For example, if you plan to wear them for sports or outdoor activities, you’ll want a lightweight, flexible, durable pair. If you want them for everyday wear and style, you might want something more stylish.

If you’re shopping online and unsure what type of sunglasses best suits your face shape, try asking a friend or family member who is familiar with your appearance to help you choose a pair that fits well.

Cat Eye Glasses Are A Good Choice For Most Face Shapes

If you have a round face, cat eye glasses will help to elongate your face and make it appear more angular.

If you have an oval face, cat eye glasses will give your face a softer appearance by drawing attention to your eyes.

If you have a square face, cat eye glasses will balance out the corners of your jawline and make them appear more rounded.

Hopefully, after reading this buyer’s guide, you’ll be better positioned to pick out sunglasses that make you look your best. Of course, picking the right pair of shades is only half the battle. Shopping it from the right store and using an offer like Eyewa discount code to get the discount is another level in your shopping: more often than not, how you wear your sunglasses can also impact how flattering they look on you.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
czech massage porn
anal porn
casino siteleri canlı casino siteleri 1xbet