Does your driveway resemble a busy alley of a neglected road with lots of dirt, bird droppings, and grime over it? Well, you need to wake from your slumber and clean it immediately. Maybe you keep your interiors and other parts of your house clean. But if the driveway does not look clean, it steals the charm of the entire home. Well, the moral is simple here – want a beautiful looking house? Clean your driveway first!
How to clean the stains and grime off your driveway?
You can opt for the simplest way to clean the driveway by calling professional cleaners. A good team of workers doesn’t just deep clean your interiors, but even make your home’s exterior sparkle and shine! But if you think this is too much of an expense (which it rarely is), then follow the below-listed steps to treat your dirty looking driveway:
- Sweep the debris and garbage from the floor –So, you are probably ready with all your equipment to clean the driveway! Great! Let’s start with the first process of removing the garbage or dry dirt from the floor. You need to use an outdoor broom that works on your concrete or asphalt floor and get rid of the dry dust on this area.
- Use a cleaning solution to remove the tough stains and dirt – If you have some suitable cleaner that removes the stains and grime from the floor, use it now. We recommend you pour some of it directly on the stained section and even on the stubborn layer so that it acts over them and releases the layer when you scrub the floor later. Remember to let it stay for some time to clean it off without much effort.
- Scrub the stained and grimed layer – Now is the time to get rid of all those nasty stains creating an eyesore on your driveway. You must know that it won’t be easy to clean them, and you’ll require a vigorous scrubbing of the floor to remove them altogether. After this step, you can level the cleaning agent over the entire driveway so that the rest of the area becomes tidy as well.
- Pressure-wash the entire driveway – After so many efforts, the remnants of dust and dirt can be erased using a pressure washing technique to clean the floor. But remember, managing and handling this machine is not everyone’s job. It directly pours a forceful rush of water on the targeted areas, ensuring that even tough and thick grime or a nasty stain comes out easily. You can call the experts from Elite Property Wash for concrete cleaning on Gold Coast. They send across their pressure cleaning washing machine along with an experienced person who knows how and where to target to make the surface completely clean.
- Let it dry before using it again. – If you don’t want your efforts to go in vain, do not use the driveway unless it is dry! It prevents the occurrence of stains over the floor – the marks that usually happen when you walk or drive over a wet concrete floor with muddy shoes or dirty tires. We recommend you to carry out this step during the summers or the daytime so that the floor dries faster and you can use it again soon.
Now that your driveway is cleaned and gleaming, it adds value and beauty to your house and even makes walking over it safer. However, remember also to wash and clean the landscape area around it to get an elegant look in your place. After all, your driveway is the gateway to your home. It creates the first impression on anyone approaching your property). Surely you want to present a positively impressive picture of your home to the onlookers (not to mention enhancing your property’s value)!