Dignity college of health care offers two nationally accredited online surgical technician programs. (an ELECTROCARDIOGRAM TECHNICIAN and a SURGICAL TECHNICIAN).
Here are some reasons to enrol in the Dignity College of Healthcare Surgical Technician Programs
It is nationally accredited so unlike other surgical technician training programs you ataşehir escort will become eligible to sit for and become nationally certified as a Surgical Technician. It comes with a combo package of being nationally certified as an EKG Technician as well so you receive two National Certifications. . (EKG Tech Certificate is a Bonus)
It is very affordable, you do not need to load through the program, quality training is for less.
Receive training material at your doorstep and work with your instructor online.
A study from the comfort of your own home anywhere in the united states.
These are fast track and accelerated Surgical tech programs.
Avoid commuting but still achieve your educational goals.
Finish the whole program in 16 weeks, just 16 weeks.
Test at the nearest testing centre to you and become certified
The Dignity College of Healthcare Online Surgical Technician Certification is accepted in 41 states.
The Dignity College of Healthcare online surgical technician training is superior to another online surgical technician program because it includes training and examination reviews for EKG technicians and a comprehensive but simple program for surgical technicians. Since we have students doing these courses from different states, each student is expected to look for an extracurricular site to complete the hands-on practice after the program
At the end of this 4-month online program, students will graduate with these certifications:
- EKG Technician (optional)
- Surgical Technician
- Patient Care Technician PCT (optional)
How it works:
- Register, choose your payment options, and make a payment.
- Get study materials at your doorstep within five business days.
- Review the program and exam with the help of an online instructor. (Surgical Tech (2 months or faster) only, Surgical Tech and EKG (4 months or faster) Surgical Tech, EKG, and Patient Care Tech (6 months or faster). The first 8 weeks EKG Technician Course (The EKG course if you prefer), the other 8 weeks are for the Surgical Technician course, and the last 8 weeks are for the patient care technology if you have chosen this combo.
- Assignments are due every week. (Your online instructor will guide you)
- Register for the National Certification Exam (your instructor will guide you)
- Test for your zip code at the nearest National Testing Centre, usually 40 miles away from you, or with your computer’s monitoring proctor on a webcam.
- Join the hundreds of Dignity College of Healthcare graduates and become a nationally certified healthcare professional!
- Since we have students from different states doing this course, each student is expected to find an external site to complete the hands-on practice after the program.
EKG National Certification Exam Fee is the responsibility of the student. Similarly, surgical tech exam fees are not included in tuition. Students apply for the National Certification Exams and pay for the course themselves. Dignity College of Healthcare is an accredited institution offering courses in the United States, so our completion certificate is valid for work without having to go for external exam certification. However, for students who need exam certification, we highly recommend HPCT, the Eligibility Test of Healthcare Professionals for EKG, and the Surgical Tech National Certification Exams. Therefore, the completion of our course enables the graduate to practice as an EKG technician in any state of the United States as well as to practice as a surgical tech in any state.