Just two weeks? That’s it? Is it possible to see everything you want to see in such a short time? The answer, quite simply, is yes! So long as you have a suitable itinerary, that is. And this 2 Weeks Kerala Itinerary of ours will help you do that, even if you only have two weeks in India! Check out the details of what we think are the best things to do in Kerala in 2 weeks, and start planning your trip now!
Planning a vacation to India can seem quite intimidating, but our goal at WanderersHub is to make the process as painless & straightforward as possible. Whether you’re visiting India for the first time or are a frequent traveller searching for new ideas, we’ll help you get excited about your upcoming trip! Take a look at our 2 week Kerala itinerary – it may not be the best two weeks of your life, but with all the help we offer, it will undoubtedly be one of them. We’ve travelled to this area for many years and have made detailed itineraries to fit any vacation style or budget.
Essential Things to Know Before Booking Accommodation in Kerala
Choosing the best accommodation in Kerala can be a difficult task. There are so many hotels, resorts, and homestays to choose from, and knowing which is best for you cannot be obvious.
One of the most important things you need to consider when booking accommodation in Kerala is how far out of town the place is. If you want some peace away from the hustle and bustle, look for a location outside of Kochi or Cochin because there will always be people trying to sell you items on foot or by boat. These merchants might put up their prices as well. Best India Travel blog recommends going with what the locals do if you want the best deal. Prices at places like this may not be low, but you’ll have no unwanted encounters. So head to north Kerala for your best India travel blog experience!
How Much Should I Budget Per Day?
Plan to spend daily, depending on how many days you’re in the country. This will help budget flights, lodging, food, sightseeing, laundry service, taxis, and more. There’re also some great free things to do in India if you want to save money. Be sure to check out our guides for India’s best budget destinations and hotels too! If you have any questions about travelling around Kerala, contact us via email or leave a comment below!
Our 2 week Kerala itinerary includes trips like an elephant safari tour in Wayanad. You can read about it here. We hope this 2 weeks Kerala itinerary inspires you to plan your unique journey! We’ll be back with another blog soon, so stay tuned.
What Can I Do During My Two Weeks in Kerala?
One of the most popular destinations, Kerala offers visitors a lot to do. Here are some of the top attractions you can’t miss during your two weeks in Kerala:
1) Spend a few days in one of Kerala’s beach towns and try kayaking, surfing, or paragliding watersports. No matter what you choose, it’ll be relaxing. For more ideas on water sports, check out WanderersHub’s best India travel blog and read our post called 10 Great Places to Try Water Sports.
2) Visit a historical fort near one of the beaches. The scenic drives between these two attractions provide great photo opportunities, excellent food, and interesting shops. You should also look at this 2 Weeks Kerala Itinerary for those interested in culture, temples, and wildlife.
Best Time to Visit Kerala
Are you planning a trip to Kerala in the winter? A popular time to visit India’s coastal state, Kerala, is best experienced between October and March. These months offer the best weather, with pleasant temperatures hovering around 20°C (68°F) during the day. This is great for exploring places like the monsoon forest and enjoying water sports without a wet suit. In the evening, enjoy family-style dinners of steamed rice, sautéed vegetables, and papadums with chutneys on banana leaves by candlelight at a homestay or local restaurant.
Continuing our blog post about 2 Weeks Kerala Itinerary being the best travel blog out there, we have also compiled a list of things you shouldn’t miss while you’re visiting here:
- Do yoga on your days off at one of many international centres. The more rural ashrams are especially welcoming to visitors and usually include basic accommodation in addition to their classes.
- Enjoy fresh coconut juice from roadside vendors, which can be purchased for as little as 10 rupees (about 15 cents).
- Take advantage of the beautiful beaches where you can try surfing, parasailing, diving, or just lounging on the sand. And if you don’t want to spend money on transportation, buses always go from various towns in Kerala back to Trivandrum International Airport.
- One of my favourite parts about travelling in India is all the fantastic food I get to eat–my favourite dishes so far were fish fry and payasam (a type of Indian pudding).
Things To Do in Kerala
Stay in a good hotel with reliable Wi-Fi and room service for the days you are outside exploring Kerala. Kerala beaches, backwaters, and wildlife sanctuaries are just some things to do when you’re in Kerala. If you want to experience one of the most scenic trips in the world, we have 2 weeks of Kerala itinerary trips tailored to your interests.
You can spend your time in houseboats crossing Kochi’s backwaters or reading up on India’s culture at the National Museum of Modern Art-Kerala, which has over 2,000 works of art. WanderersHub is the best India travel blog because we offer detailed itineraries and travel advice to assist you in planning your two-week Kerala trip. We strive to provide fun and informative vacation ideas, travel tips, and top travel destinations.