People may now communicate over large distances- Thanks to the Internet. And, as a result of the ongoing pandemic’s uncertainty, the rate at which services are moving online has accelerated.
The UrbanClap Business Model is an excellent example of a successful online marketplace for people with varied abilities.
Urban Company (formerly Urban Clap) is a start-up founded on the premise that consumers can hire any service they want from the comfort of their own homes. It offers assistance to anyone who needs it.
Urban Company provides a mobile application that links service providers and clients on both Android and iOS platforms. The business has surmounted numerous obstacles to becoming one of the best and fastest-growing in the industry.
If you are looking to build an UrbanClap clone app you first need to understand the business model.
URBANCLAP BUSINESS MODEL
To provides instant access to consistent certifications and affordable services to the customers.
1. KEY RESOURCES
- A reliable mobile application
- A super engaging website.
2. KEY ACTIVITIES
- Using technology like artificial intelligence and machine learning to simplify the difficult user journey.
- Personalizing the user experience across all platforms, including the app and the website.
- Pricing is in charge of scheduling.
- Reaching out to Tier 2 cities.
- A dependable marketing approach for the business.
3. COST STRUCTURE
- Infrastructure in terms of technology.
- Salaries of the employees.
- Expenditure on the company’s marketing initiatives.
4. KEY REVENUE SOURCES
- Reverse auction.
- Lead Generation
- Commissions from the service providers.
- Advertisements on the platform.
5. CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- With the help of social media.
- Customer support.
- Review and rating by the customers.
The UrbanClap business model is based on the simple premise that someone sitting at home can hire help for various tasks. The UrbanClap business concept is a way to transform how soldiers of the armed forces are hired and paid promptly.
In recent years, potential challenges have been conquered, and the company has grown to become one of the fastest-growing startups in the country.
THE BUSINESS MODEL OF URBANCLAP WORKS IN TWO WAYS
1) FIXED CHARGED SERVICES
The company collects payment from the app for plumbing, electrical work, and house cleaning and then bills the hired help. They deducted a different fee from the monies collected.
2) SERVICES WITHOUT FIXED CHARGES
The experts are paid for lead generation and sponsored listings by the organization. Customers are not immediately charged. They are familiar with the procedure. For approving the order, the specialist must pay a charge. If the expert can persuade the customer to pay for the service, monetization is successful.
The user is offered five options from which to choose the most comfortable one. If the service provider’s profile isn’t visible, he will be given payable credit. If the algorithm is successful, the user will have to do less work.
KEY FEATURES OF URBANCLAP
Here’s the list of features you need to incorporate in your UrbanClap clone .
- Simple Registration
- Login With social media (FB, Google, Email)
- Data Security and Safety
- Provide Multiple Payment Options
- Add Service Feedback
- Keep History of Works Which customer Posted
- Provide View of local vendors’ Details
- Design User-Friendly UI/UX Interface
- Use Advanced Search Filter
- In-App Chat With local vendors
- Keep Payment History
- Chat & Quote History With local vendors
LOCAL VENDORS FEATURES
- Add service charges based on Hourly, fixed, and experienced base quotes.
- Set Availability and Service Times
- Fast & Simple Login /Registration Feature
- Chat With A Customer
- Reply to customer reviews/feedback.
- Show Work History & Payment History
- Keep GPS Location Tracking
ADMIN PANEL FEATURES
- Full Admin Control Panel
- Keep Work Records, Billing, and Payment History
- Cloud Hosting system
- View Locations Of clients and Local Vendors
- Advanced CMS and CRM system
- Record Management System for Partners and Clients
- Backup and Restore Facility
- Accounts and Taxation Part
- Globally Access
- Set Ads and Promotions
- Check the Sales Analytics
- Notification Control from the Back End
- Price and Subscription Plan Management
HOW USER BENEFITS FROM URBANCLAP
ENHANCE VISIBILITY IN THE MARKET
Mobile applications serve as a means for attracting customers’ attention and are gradually displacing traditional sales methods—visibility to your target customer aids in forming appropriate connections.
BOOST DIRECT MARKETING
For present and future customers, mobile apps provide direct marketing opportunities. UrbanClap clone apps offer various services such as basic information, pricing, booking forms, user accounts, news feeds, search options, and more. To increase sales, app notifications notify users about discounts and forthcoming promotional offers.
STRENGTHEN BRAND NAME
In today’s competitive market, it’s critical to seize opportunities to educate your target client about your brand and establish a strong brand image. Mobile Apps will improve your brand’s recognition as well as the name and position of your
BETTER COMMUNICATION WITH CUSTOMERS
The enhanced efficiency of communication channels is one of the main advantages of the mobile business application. Customers can use the app to get answers to their questions and problems. Customers will be more engaged as a result of this.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO DEVELOP AN ON-DEMAND APP LIKE URBANCLAP
The majority of people nowadays have access to internet services. As a result, home services give them the option of receiving services immediately at their place.
Appicial Applications is a leading UrbanClap Clone App development company that builds an app on iOS and Android platforms with a dedicated crew of app developers and designers who can transform your ideas into reality and develop apps like UrbanClap, HouseJoy.
Looking out to start your own venture like Uber? Try OnDemand Services App, the easiest way to kick-start your taxi business.
Original Blog: https://www.appicial.com/blog/urbanclap-business-model.html