Yoga Asanas are directly related to our body and health. Therefore it is very profitable. With this, many diseases caused by today’s lifestyle can be controlled. Not only this, women can also take advantage of this. Many gynaecological diseases can also be controlled by this and it does not have any side effects. But, do consult your doctor before doing this.
- Practising this asana brings more flexibility to your neck, shoulders and back. It is also a treatment for the problem of cramps during menstruation and also for many gynaecological diseases.
- Place a mat on the ground and take your knees on it. Lean forward and place your hands on the ground, just like a baby crawling. In this posture, keep your arms and thighs straight.
- Now take a deep breath, press your back inwards and look up, stay in this pose for 3 seconds.
- Exhale, lift the back and allow the stomach to contract. You are no longer looking up, but bending your head and looking at your size, stay in this posture for 3 seconds.
- Now come back to the same position from where you started.
- This was the first round. You have to do 10 such rounds.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 200 Hour Yoga teacher Training.
- Lie down on your stomach. There should be a gap in the soles of your feet, but join the toes. Let your forehead touch the ground and your palms should also be flat on the ground.
- By the practice of this asana, your belly fat is reduced, your back becomes strong, you get relief in many gynaecological diseases and also get rid of the problem of constipation.
- Breathe in, slide your chest forward, look up. Lift your chest and shoulders as well.
- Your elbows should be slightly bent, but there should not be much gap between body and elbow.
- To stay in this posture, take the help of your palms.
- Exhale and come back to the same position from where you started.
3- Shashankasana Yoga
- The practice of this asana strengthens the spine, relieves back problems, reduces the pressure on the nerves/nerves and is also an easy treatment for problems with the reproductive system/reproductive system.
- Get down on your heels, on your knees. Join the knees and place the palms on the thighs.
- Your head and back should be straight.
- Breathe in, move your hands over your head and keep it straight. Keep the palms facing forward.
- Exhale and slowly start leaning forward, but do not bend the sides and keep the arms straight.
- Now your forehead will touch the ground and the palms will remain flat on the ground, but keep the hands straight.
- Breathe normally and stay in this posture for 10 seconds.
- Now while breathing come in the same posture from where you started.
- This was the first round. Practice 7-10 rounds.
4- Kumbhakasana Yoga
- The practice of this asana strengthens your arms, shoulders, abdomen and back.
- Lie down on your stomach. Place your palms on the ground as well, keep your toes on the inside and the heels of the feet should be connected.
- Now with the help of toes and palms rise up a little.
- In this posture, first raise your chest. Then the stomach.
- After this, raise the waist and knees in this posture, but keep in mind that the arms are straight.
- Now you are frozen with the help of only your toes and palms, breathe normally and stay in this posture for 30-60 seconds.
- Then come back to the same position from where you started.