Do you want to reactivate your membership to QuickBooks payroll but don’t know how to? The simple procedures to reactivate your QuickBooks Payroll subscription are described in this post. Just make sure you persevere through to the conclusion.
By reading this post, you may discover how to reactivate QuickBooks payroll subscription. To run and process payroll, renew or reactivate payroll subscriptions, you must have the most recent version of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll and your most recent billing information. So be sure to read this article through to the finish.
How to Reactivate the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscription?
The numerous ways to reactivate the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscription will now be discussed.
Method 1: Using the web
Follow the steps outlined below to reactivate your QuickBooks Desktop Payroll membership online. Observe the same procedure as described:
- To sign into your QuickBooks My Account for the first time, use your Intuit username and password.
- Select the item you want to manage by going to the ‘Manage your QuickBooks page‘
- Select the “Payroll Subscription” option under the “Products & Services” menu.
- Under the blue Toolbar, you can see your subscription’s status. On this instance, you can see the cancellation in your subscription status. then click the “Resubscribe” button next to the status.
- Re-verify the accuracy of all the information in the Reactivate Subscription boxes before clicking Save and Continue.
- Now, double-check the subscription details and billing information.
- After that, press the “Reactivate” button.
- Your screen will now display a pop-up message informing you that your payroll subscription has been reactivated. Click “Got it.”
- The full reactivation of your membership may take up to 24 hours. Once it has been reactivated, your membership will appear to be active.
Method 2: Through your Desktop company file
The steps listed below should help you revive your membership in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll using your desktop files:
- Open the QuickBooks program and opt for the “Employees” option.
- After that, select the ‘Account Billing Information’ option under the ‘discover my Payroll Service‘
- You must right now sign into your Intuit Account.
- Opt for the “Reactivate link” next to the service status in the “Service Information” section.
- Select the payroll service you desire, and then click “Continue” to complete your purchase.
- Select a payment method by selecting it.
- By hitting on “Submit,” you have the complete right to change, add, or update your payment information.
- Now, hover your cursor over the “Place Order” button and click it.
- After that, tap on “Next” to go back to the QuickBooks Desktop program.
- To check that your service is working, go to “My Payroll Service,” select “Employees,” and then try to sign in using the same user ID and password.
- After that, click the link for “Account/Billing Information” to check the “Service Status.”
Method 3: Use a Cancelation Email
Follow these steps if you want to reinstate your QuickBooks Desktop Payroll membership right away after receiving the cancellation email:
- Open your email account after logging in, then choose “Resubscribe.” By doing this, you will be taken to the Intuit QuickBooks “My Account” page.
- To sign in, use your Intuit Login credentials.
- Right instantly update your payment information, then select Save and Continue.
- Click “Reactivate” after making sure that all of the information entered on the previous page is accurate.
- The following notice now appears on the screen: “Your Subscription is reinstated!”
- Afterward, hit on “Got it.”
- The reactivation process could potentially take up to 24 hours to complete.
Method 4: From the My Account section in QuickBooks
If necessary, you can reactivate your QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscription using the My Account area of the accounting software. To do this, adhere to the steps listed below.
- To go to the QuickBooks Desktop software’s “My Account” feature, enter your Intuit login details or credentials.
- Click the item you wish to manage under “Manage your QuickBooks page.”
- After that, select the ‘Payroll Subscription’ option that can be found under the ‘Products & Services’ menu.
- You can see the status of your subscription in the status bar in the page’s upper right corner.
- If you’ve already renewed your subscription, the status will say “Active.”
We sincerely hope the instructions provided for reactivating the QuickBooks payroll subscription were helpful to you. Please feel free to contact our QuickBooks payroll support professionals if you have any additional questions about the subscription process. Our team will see to it that all of your problems are resolved.